Taking pictures with a smartphone is fun nowadays letting you capture beautiful moments. Everyone is a photographer today and with the help of few apps, you can give your photos a touch and turn the simplest photograph into works of art giving them a professional finish. Here is the list of the 10 best free photo editing app you will love trying one to enhance your photos. This blog will also try to inform you of the features and functionalities of the photo editing app.
Googles’ Snapseed is a powerful photo editing app that carries quite a lot of good features for experienced clients and newcomers alike and is available free of cost also an add-free photo editing app available on both Android and iOS. It has a collection of advanced filters which allow easy editing for lens blur, glamour glow, grunge, HDR scape, Noir, and frames. Once done with editing you can save or share on your social media.
- Easy to use also powerful
- Totally Free
- Support for RAW-file
- Flexible sharpening adjustments, exposure, and colors
- Honing, trimming, and shading programmed
Adobe Photoshop Express
Adobe Photoshop Express offers a wide scope of features and also a genuine product of Adobe. It is a mobile version divided into three smaller and specialized apps, basic is the photoshop Express. Adobe Photoshop Express has different correction tools with special border effects, photoshop touch ability, and best styles. Adobe is popular among other photo top photo editing apps because of its interface and advance editing tools.
- Easy and cleaner lines and smooth brush strokes
- Studio- caliber photo collage
- Easy upload from the device, Adobe CC, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google photos
- Single touch exposure, contrast, and white balance adjustment
- 3D tools
- Color correction, image resize and removes blemishes
Lightroom is a free version and available on iOS and Android. It is an advanced mobile editing app that will make your photograph look astounding also helps accelerate your work process. It has all advanced mobile editing tools offering unique features like color, white balance, gradient, clarity settings, and exposure.
- Advanced adjustment and correction
- Saves photos on Adobe Creative Cloud
- Supports sharing photos on social media
- Single-tap preset for quick editing
- User-friendly Interface
- HDR mode for redressing overexposed or underexposed scene
Prisma Photo Editor
Prisma is for an art lover and photos can be made into artworks. Prisma is more than just filters, it used artificial intelligence to turn your photos into artworks inspired by the artists in history. This photo editing app lets the user enjoy its features impressively for developing customized images. Their unique filters can be applied to your photos and also videos.
- Your photographs can be an artwork
- Fun oriented editing options
- 800+ modern art filters
- Astounding photo effects
- Compatibility to both iOS and Android
PicsArt Photo Editor
PicsArt is the popular and best free all-in-one photo editing app available on iOS and Android. It has powerful photo editing tools covering all the bases for consumer mobile photography. You can also use amazing stickers, fonts, text to create your desired photo collage. You can also edit videos on PicsArt Photo Editing App.
- You can remix picture into collage and memes
- Lots of preset filters
- It offers a collage maker, drawing tool, photos, and video maker
- Free version limited to few features
- Develops animated GIFs
Pixlr contains tons of photo editors offering all the post-processing essentials. This app has loads of expert photo-altering capacities. Pixlr is a great app to work with portraits. This photo editing app is available on both iOS and Android for free.
- More than 2 million combinations of effects, overlays, and filters
- It offers double exposure and auto fix
- Can style your image like an ink sketch
- Your selfies will be beautiful
- Has powerful feature set
Canva is the best app if you are using your photography for marketing purposes. It offers various graphic design templates. Canva is easy to use. You can either choose to create your design from scratch or use a ready-made design. This is an excellent photo editing app to create graphically designed posters.
- 6000 free templates
- Adds text, images, or logos to your design
- Easy altering size, color, and font
- Also has a browser version
- Free, available on iOS and Android
Good food photography is important and this app is made for a foodie as in the name with pre-created filters to bring out all the deliciousness from plate to screen. This is primarily designed for food photography. It is not about styling and editing but also makes you think YUM!
- Adjustable exposure, white balance, and contrast
- Adjustable light and shadow, and saturation
- Drawing and adding text or images
- Edit or delete EXIF data
- You can use an image from a photo gallery
- Easy rotate, trim or resize
- Images will save in JPEG and PNG format
Motionleap creates moving pictures through animation. You can animate one or several elements while drawing attention to parts of your photo that you want to look alive. You can add filters or also do some basic adjustments to your photographs.
- Powerful editing tool including background changer
- Easy create 3D photos
- Unique picture overlays and effects
- Background change with stunning features
- Amazing photo effect creator
VSCO is probably the most convenient app that you will find. It works as the best photo editing app among professional photographers because of its stylish editing abilities and advanced effects that you can access with an in-app purchase. Not only a photo editing tool, but it is also a camera app and a photo-sharing platform.
- Free photo editor
- With advanced photo editing tool
- Video editor
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Best app for Instagram photos
- One-click preset filters
To wrap up, Well, above are the 10 best free photo editing apps. So, you can check which is suitable for you and start downloading your favorite one.
Download the photo editing app, make it look like professional photography, and share it with your friends.