Code Fest 2022, the first and biggest hackathon in Nepal is happening soon. The event is starting from April 3 to April 10, 2022. Code For Change is the organizer of the event.
How to Participate?
The participation criteria resonate under the following conditions:
- Students must be pursuing a bachelor’s in technology in Nepal to participate in the event.
- Likewise, Each team must contain 2 to 4 team members.
The event will be conducted in two phases:
- Province Level: All the teams from a province will compete against each other. And, the winning team from each province will be selected for the National Competition(Finale).
- Finale: Each team from 7 provinces will compete against each other in the Grand Finale. Similarly, the Grand finale event will be conducted in Kathmandu where the top 7 will compete against each other.
Winning Prizes of Code Fest 2022:
- The winner of the CodeFest 2022 will get a reward prize equivalent to NPR 50,000.
- In the same way, 1st runner-up will get a prize equivalent to NPR 25,000.
- And, 2nd runner-up will get a reward prize equivalent to NPR 15,000.
Not only that, also the best practical ideas will get a chance of investment/incubation.
For more information: https://codeforchangenepal.com/
To register: https://bit.ly/CFC-CodeFest2022