Locus Hack-a-week 2018
Hack-a-week is one of the enormous and most visualized pre-event of Locus 2018, going to held from January 21 until January 27.
Submit your ideas freely and you will get chance to transform your idea into a product that could make an impact on the higher scale.
Under the guidance of the Technical and Business field related you should be given some of the best adviserships.
A week-long event will fine tune your ideas into production. A number of innovative participants engage in teams of collaboration to fashion out some product in forms of software development, business modeling and ambitious marketing campaign, which revolves around one of the three themes.
Three Themes of This Events:
1. Health & Education
Health and Education are one of the most important aspects of the development of a society. It is the qualitative expansion of health and education which include enhancement of existing systems and integration of newer functions, for better opportunities and availability, and a better society.
2. Games & Entertainment
Games and Entertainment contribute a large share in the current application market on all platforms. Computer, mobile and even web-based games have successfully entertained millions of users from around the globe.Virtually the largest target group, games, and entertainment is a good platform for bringing new creative and engaging ideas out in the world. Seeing the interests of many Technical students in this fields, Hack-A-Week 2018 is providing a good platform to bring out those talents and help them by providing needed platform and support.
3.AI / Data Science
The AI / Data Science category mainly focus on Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. The participants are free to take any field but AI is the compulsion. This is the first time we are experimenting with introducing this category. With this category, Hack-A-Week 2018 aims to encourage more participants to present their creativity in many fields. The selection will be made under different circumstances that will be decided later by the judges or selection team. Hack-A-Week aims to be open to all the participants for their active participation in this competition.
- Idea submission deadline is 19th January, 6 PM sharp.
- Top five teams with the best idea will be selected in each of the three categories, the selection result will be published by 19th January 2018
- A team can register any number of ideas in any categories but at most one idea will be selected from a team.
- A representative from each of the selected team should visit LOCUS office with payment of Nepali Rs. 1,500/– by 20th January 2018, 4 PM.
- Waiting list call will be made on 20th January 2018 by 8 PM sharp.
- Payment will not be refundable.
- The members of the organizing team aren’t allowed to participate.
- Date: 21 January to 27 January
- Venue: IOE, Pulchowk Campus
- Registration Deadline: 20th January 2018, 4 PM.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1,500
Winners of each category will get Rs. 15,000 along with possible internship offers.
WordPress Biratnagar Meetup 2018