Save WhatsApp Status Without Taking Screenshots
WhatsApp is most popular messaging app. This app not only helps to save money but also the time and effort to stay connected.
WhatsApp provides us a lot of amazing formatting features, it also has several discover surprises.
WhatsApp Status allows users to put their photos and videos as status. The problem comes when you like a specific status and find no option to save it on your device.
You can save any status you want by using Status Saver For WhatsApp app.
How to Save Whatsapp Status Without Taking Screenshots
By Using Status Saver for Whatsapp App:
- Download and install Status Saver for WhatsApp on your Android smartphone and launch the app.
- Now open the WhatsApp app and tap on the contact name who’s status you wish to save. Wait for the photo or video to load completely.
- Open The Status saver app and then you will be asked to choose from Images or Videos, just select what you wish. You will see the status you just saw will now be visible within the app.
- Tap on the download button and to download the status to your smartphone.
By Using a File Explorer:
- Open the File Explorer app on your device.
- Click on the three vertical dots and go to Settings.
- Switch on the ‘Show hidden files’ option by sliding the switch.
- Go back to your storage and tap on the WhatsApp folder.
- Tap on Media and then. Statuses.
- There you can see all the statuses you’ve ever viewed on your device. Just move or copy the status you want to save offline from there to anywhere within the storage.
The Status Saver application helps you in viewing the content within the app. The app is a good choice if you don’t want to download them and save the content within the app so that it is obtainable. Otherwise, the file explorer method seems more convenient.