Vivo launches its latest Y-series smartphone, Vivo Y21 in the Nepalese market. The Smartphone is an ideal fusion of worthy & budget-friendly.
The smartphone arrives with a super slim body, having a massive 5000mAh battery and 18W Fast Charge. The newly launched smartphone seems quite affordable with sufficient battery capacity, strong memory, and a trendy design.
Mars, CEO of Vivo Nepal, said, “Vivo’s Y series is known for catering to consumers from all walks of life. At Vivo, we analyze the needs of our consumers through market research and then design a product best suited for them. With Vivo Y21, we bring to you a smartphone that not only looks appealing but is a dependable performer.”
On a personal note, he says, the Y21 is a celebration of the wonderful response of Vivo Y20 in Nepal. It gave the boost to produce an upgraded model with innovative features that would be useful to the youngsters in Nepal.
Here are some features of Vivo Y21:
- a massive 5000 mAh (TYP) battery
- 18W fast charge via Type-C port
- 4GB + 1GB 2nd-Gen extended RAM
- 64GB ROM along with 1TB memory-expansion feature
- 8.00 Super-slim body weighing 182g
- 6.51-inch HD + Halo Display
- Funtouch OS 11.1
- Multi-Turbo 5.0
- 8 MP front + 13MP rear camera with 2MP Macro lens