Redmi 10 Prime marks the debut of the MediaTek Helio G88 chipset. It comes with an impressive 90Hz 6.5 FHD+ AdaptiveSync display. Similarly, it is bounded with a powerful 6,000mAh two-day battery in a very slim form factor. The device comes with a memory extension feature as well. This feature allows users to extend RAM up to 2GB from their smartphone storage. Hence, it facilitates smooth functioning and enhanced performance.
Meanwhile, the device furnishes an outstanding experience for content creators, streamers, students and, mobile gamers too.
Molded with magnificent technologies the smartphone boasts the level of power. As well as it is accompanied by marvelous design which uplifts the limit of creativity.
Specifications of Redmi 10 prime:
- AI-Quad camera(50MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, 2MP depth sensor)
- 6,000mAh Battery with 18W charging
- 90Hz 6.5 Full HD Display+ AdaptiveSync display, Gorrila glass 3
- MediaTek Helio G88 4G processor(12 nm process technology)
- Octacore CPU( two Arm Cortex-A75, six Arm Cortex-A55)
- MIUI 12.5 software
- 4/6 GB RAM expandable upto 2GB, 64/128 GB storage
- Dual SIM cards, microSD card slot, 3.5mm audio jack, fingerprint scanner, & IR blaster
- ‘Evol’ design,weighing only 192 gms
Redmi 10 Prime is available for purchase in authorized stores all over Nepal in two variants:
4GB + 64GB (RAM expandable by 1GB) at RS 20,999 and,
6GB + 128GB at RS 23,999 (RAM expandable by 2GB) variants.
Available colors: Phantom Black, Bitfrost blue and, Astral white