(Last Updated On: January 4, 2020)
This is a special type of game app that is focused on information and details about Nepal’s driving issues. It is the first driver’s license test simulator for Nepal. For a start, the game includes three different categories – Scooter trial, Motorcycle trial and Car trial. There are 29 different levels to get yourself comfortable with the mandatory driving license trial for Nepal. Apart from the trial exam, the game helps you prepare for the written test. Hundreds of multiple choice questions are available in the game. The game also lists all road signs with their meanings to help you prepare for the written test.
Nepal Driving Trial might be one of the best games to improve your understanding of driving trial track especially if you are preparing for driving license test soon. Playing this game regularly will help you become comfortable with the driving trial track and master your driving skills.
Its main features are:
– All road signs that are used in Nepal
– Hundreds of multiple choice questions
– Real trial track of Nepal for the license test
– You can learn to drive a car and ride a motorcycle or scooter
– Approximately 10 challenging levels for each type of vehicle
– A car with mechanical steering and manual gear shift
– Indicator switch for car, motorcycle, and scooter
– Basic traffic lights and rules