(Last Updated On: December 2, 2019)
WordCamp is the most prominent conference for the WordPress publishing platform. Everyone who uses WordPress or interested in this platform can attend the event. You might be Bloggers, Designers, Developers, Authors, Marketers, SEOs, Businesses, Non-profits, Photographers, Realtors, Consultants, Entrepreneurs, etc.
WordCamp is organized in various cities globally and is run by local WordPress communities. It is first introduced in 2006 by Matt Mullenweg who is also known as the co-founder of WordPress. While talking in the context of Nepal, it was introduced in 2012.
Now let’s talk about #WCPKR, as we all know that Pokhara is well-known for its lakes and mountains. WordCamp Pokhara is going to happen on 7th-8th December (Mangsir 21 and 22) at Hotel Pokhara Grande. It is the 2nd WordCamp of Pokhara. Last year we saw a magnificent crowd and we hope it’s going to be grander this year. To reserve your seat, you have to register your entry to get a ticket. For a single ticket, you have to pay Rs. 2000 as Early Bird tickets are already sold out before Nov 30th with that you will receive a t-shirt, different swags, a meal, and entry to the after-party.
So why to attend WordCamp Pokhara? What is its importance? You will get all your answer below, so have a look once:
Why should you attend WordCamp Pokhara?
- Biggest conference for WordPress community
- Chance to interact with several national and international WordPress speaker
- Outstanding presentation on a different topic of WordPress
- Healthy launch, amazing swags, and official #WCPKR t-shirt
- Opportunity to create a network with several WordPress lover
- Exciting games with surprising prizes
- Themes review & different contribution sessions, and workshop-based discussion about a topic related to WordPress
Besides this, you can visit several interesting places in Pokhara where the valley is fantastically famous for its lakes and mountains.
Some of the things to do at Pokhara:
- Visit Lakeside
- Visit International Mountain Museum and caves
- The religious heritage sites of Pokhara
- Ultra-Light Flights
- Davis Falls
- Bungee Jump
- Sarangkot Sunrise and many more.
- Zip Flyer
- White Water Rafting
Venue: Hotel Pokhara Grande, Pardi Bazaar, Pokhara
Date: 7th and 8th December
For more details, you can visit its official page here.