Nepal Agritech International Expo
Nepal Agritech International Expo will be held in February from 15th to 18th 2018 at the BHRIKUTI MANDAP EXHIBITION HALL in Kathmandu, Nepal.
This is Nepal’s Largest Exhibition on Agriculture, Farm Machinery, Dairy, Poultry, Livestock, Farm Equipment & Technologies.
This event will witness and showcase industry-specific pavilions namely Nepal DailyTech, Nepal GrainTech, Nepal Poultry and Livestock Expo, Nepal Farm Machinery Show and Nepal Flora Tech.
Nepal Agriculture is in a low development stage.Most of Nepali agricultural laborers are dissatisfied with low productivity, infeasible machinery innovation, and degraded competitiveness.Though Nepal is recognized as the agricultural country, it is also backlashed by the huge import of agricultural products.
Fact For This Event:
- Agriculture contributes 34.1 % to GDP(Gross domestic product )
- 80% people depend on agriculture (4.2 million)
- It provides net employment to 66 % of the country’s Population
- Strong growth in some high-value commodities (spices, vegetable, poultry, dairy)
- Overall low productivity of agriculture sector
- It will increase marketing awareness of improved technology and products in one of the fastest expanding agriculture market in the region.
- Raise your profile in front of budgets holders from some of the largest investors in Nepal agriculture.
- Showcase and demonstrate your products or service to a market that is actively sourcing new and innovative products previously unavailable to them.
- Generate leads by networking with thousands of Farmers, Entrepreneurs, Agri professionals
The exhibition is set to expose Nepalese into agricultural sectors; linking with the agricultural expert; discovering market positioning of new products and their viability; grasping an idea on new agriculture-related technologies and fetch active sourcing or investors for your agriculture business.
Venue: BHRIKUTI MANDAP EXHIBITION HALL, Kathmandu, Nepal
Organizer:Futurex Trade Fair & Events Pvt Ltd