(Last Updated On: November 8, 2020)
Earlier today, Poco Nepal launched a new smartphone called Poco M2 and Poco C3 in the Nepali market and the same is showing up with a bigger battery capacity along with obligatory specifications. Well, the best part is that the device will available for the first time to purchase across the country. The device will available on both online and offline stores at the same price.
- The device is coming with a budget-friendly price tag.
- It is coming with a big battery capacity.
- The smartphone will available via online and offline stores soon across the country.
The smartphone sports a 6.53-inch full HD+ display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution and it also features water drop like a notch on the top of the screen, and the screen is secured by the Gorilla Glass 5. Under the hood, the smartphone is obliged by MediaTek Helio G80 processor and mated with 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, along with Mali-G52 GPU for the graphical task. In terms of storage, the smartphone supports 64 GB of internal storage and that can be expandable via MicroSD card.
Moving to the photography department, the latest Poco M2 rocks Quad camera setup and that is in the combination of a 13-megapixel primary sensor, followed by an 8-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel sensor with a macro lens, and last, a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front, the smartphone supports an 8-megapixel sensor. For security, the smartphone supports the fingerprint scanner. The smartphone supports the P2i coating.
Considering the connectivity benefits, the Poco M2 supports dual-band Wi-Fi, dual VoLTE support, 4G, Bluetooth v5.0, IR Blaster, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and USB Type-C port. The smartphone runs on the latest version of the Android operating system – Android 10 with the layer of MIUI 11 atop, and the same ships on a 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging technology.
Poco M2 has the following specifications:
- Screen: 6.53″ inch (HD+)
- Screen: 6.53-inch FHD+ Display
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
- Camera: AI Quad Camera
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52 GPU MC2
- Game Engine: Hyper-engine Game Technology
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), 5 MP (macro), 2 MP (depth)
- Front Camera: 8 MP (wide)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3, P2i splash-proof protection
- Available Colors: Slate Blue, Brick Red, and Pitch Black
Pricing and Availability:
The 6GB + 64GB variant is priced at Rs 18,999. The smartphone will available via online and official MI stores including retail partners soon across the country.