(Last Updated On: February 14, 2020)
Twitter is one of the social networking services which is created for microblogging. It is mainly created for interaction between with their tweets. Here registered use can retweet the tweets but the unregistered can only read it. It is a platform where people can post their images, videos, and statements.
But now it has become the place where several users are posting about political issues, social issues, and even their feelings. You have noticed that sometimes the people go beyond and tweets their unnecessary issues. Not only that, but they also used to tweet their personal emotions and issues.
Moreover, sometimes they use harassing and abusive word which may hurt other’s feelings and emotions. Without thinking about anything people are crossing their boundaries and have started making offensive tweets.
But not anymore, twitter is providing a reporting tool which is the best option to get over through such tweets. Its reporting tool allows you to report the tweets or person whose tweets are harassing you and hurting your sentiments.
Now you might be thing how to report the tweets and account. So here I am going to introduce you to its steps.
How to report a tweet?
- Open your twitter account
- Navigate to the Tweet which you want to report
- Click or down arrow on the right side
- Select Report.
- Select from the option whether it is abusive or harmful.
- After this, you will be asked for some information about the issues and tweets for better evaluation
- You will get the text of the Tweets you reported in the follow-up emails and notifications.
- Once you’ve submitted your report, you will get recommendations for additional actions you can take to improve your Twitter experience.
By following the above steps, you can finally report the tweet and get free from such abusing tweets. If you want to report any account or tweet list, you can follow the given link.