(Last Updated On: January 5, 2020)
Since from a long time, Samsung Galaxy Fold was about to launch. And it takes lots of time and effort. At the beginning of this years, it debuts its fold in spite of years of teasing. There are lots of issue with this launch. But Samsung has fixed all of those and finally make the launch possible on September 27, 2019.
In the earlier days of this year, some issue is created with the internal display of the Galaxy Fold. due to which there was a chance to postpone the launch date. With the efforts of the inventors, after several months they are able to resolve all problems and successfully launch it in September.
How to get Samsung Galaxy Fold?
The Samsung Galaxy Fold is in limited stock. You cannot get it directly from its own store. It is available in its best buy location around the US. In spite of several retailer store and website, one may find difficulties to get it. AT&T customers can get the device shipped to their doorstep or pick it up at retail stores.
- Starting Price: $1,980
- OS: Android 9.9 with One UI
- CPU: Snapdragon 855
- RAM: Snapdragon 855
- Storage: 512GB
- External display (closed): 4.6 inches (HD+)
- Main display: 7.3 inches (QXGA+)
- Rear cameras: 12-MP wide-angle (f/1.5 to f/2.4); 12-MP telephoto (f/2.4); 16-MP ultra-wide (f/2.2)
- Front camera (closed): 10-MP selfie (f/2.2)
- Front camera (open): 10-MP selfie (f/2.2); 8-MP RGB depth (f/1.9)
- Fingerprint sensor: Bixby button
- Colors: Space Silver, Cosmos Black
- Battery: 4,380 mAh
- Battery Life: 10:01
- Size: 6.3 x 2.5 x 0.66 inches (62.9 x 160.9 x 17mm)
- Weight: 9.8 ounce
In the earlier days, Samsung Galaxy Fold goes through several issues. And again questions related those issues are arising among some people. Now let’s see who is going to be the first buyer and took the risk for its performance. Hope for the better result.