(Last Updated On: May 30, 2020)
Information Security Response Team Nepal (npCert) is going to organize a webinar cum on “Role of Ethical Hacker for National Security”. npCert is all set for the webinar on 3rd June in association with the “Center for Cyber Security Research and Innovation (CSRI)”.
We might be hearing about the several attacks which have increased nowadays. Several governmental and non-governments websites are being hacked. What might be the reason? Which security policy should they apply for their sites? We all should know about it. So in this lockdown, npCert in association with CSRI is decided to organize a webinar. This will be fruitful to get rid of cyberattacks which are leaking data of several organizations.
In this webinar, speakers are going to discuss the role of ethical hackers and their support in protecting the public, organizations, and governments from cybersecurity attacks.
The webinar will be conducted on the presence of several well-known personalities who will share their views and ideas on ethical hackers and national security.
Here have a look toward the speaker name list:
- Dr. Rajib Subba: DIG at Nepal Police
- Baburam Aryal: CEO at Delta Law
- Dr. Dilli Prasad Sharma: Founder Board Member at npCert
- Saroj Kafle: Information Security Officer at Siddhart Bank and Founder Member of CSRI
- Roja Kiran Basukala: Deputy Director at Nepal Telecommunication Authority and Vice President at CSRI
- Ramesh Prasad Pokharel: Assistant Director at National Information Technology Center (NITC)
Kumar Pudashine: Vice President at npCert and Information Security Officier at Agriculture Development Bank
- Suresh Bhandari: Board Member at npCERT and Founder Member at CSRI
Date: June 3rd June 2020, Wednesday
Time: 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/288701119181917/