Life in lockdown: Multi-sectoral females share experiences and coping strategies. COVID-19, it’s impact, life hacks, and takeaways from women involved in various sectors. WordPress Pokhara May Meetup 2020 will focus on life during the crisis – where expert women from different sectors discuss the issues, pressures, problems (and comforts) they are experiencing as they live through this time alongside their nearest and dearest.
- Different sectors and their worries.
- The toughest challenge in dealing with this situation.
- Work-From-Home hacks that work for each sector.
- Coping strategies in these times of disruption.
- Lessons the pandemic has taught.
The meetup will be moderated by Pratima Sharma, Co-Founder at Mandala IT Solutions. The meetup will have eight guests altogether.
- Shrijana Thapa KC, Flutter Developer, Nipuna Prabidhik Sewa
- Anjani Gurung, Communications Manager, HART
- Roshni Gurung, Chief Editor, Madi News
- Anushka Parajuli, Student, GCES
- Narmaya Rasailee, Managing Director, Nepal Plus
- Bishnu Malla, Managing Director, Malla Sisters
- Sunita Gurung, Trekking Guide, Ker & Downey Nepal
- Prakriti Dhakal, Ambassador, Nepal Health Corps
Date: 2nd May 2020
Time: 9 AM – 11 AM
Meetup Type: Online Meetup