Ncell as revealed a new Stay Home Pack offer, presenting Ncell users in Nepal with more 4G internet data. The new Ncell offer aims to give out extra internet data to users so that working from home and spending time would be more accessible amid the Coronavirus outbreak in the country.
Ncell Stay Home Pack offer: Validity, Features
The Ncell ‘Stay Home Pack’ offer comes with a price tag of Rs. 293.69 (Including Tax) and provides users with a total of 10GB of all network data and 5GB applicable 4G data for a validity of 7 days. This pack will be valid from midnight 12 to 6 pm. To buy this pack dial *17123# and follow the instruction for the package.
Furthermore, Ncell is providing additional helpful offers at the time of the Coronavirus outbreak. The world is proceeding through a challenging time. During these times, Ncell requests everyone to maintain social distance, stay home as much as possible and follow the precautionary measures set by the government and WHO.
We hope the following services will help ease the connection needs with your friends, family, and business while you maintain social distancing.
Transfer more balance with zero service fee
- Service fee has been made free now
- Up to 20 transfer in a day
- Up to Rs. 500 per transaction
- Up to Rs. 10,000 transfer in a day
- To transfer, dial *17122*mobile-number-to-transfer*transfer-amount# or use Ncell app
Get a double Saapati amount of Rs. 80
- Double Saapati amount, i.e., Rs. 80
- The same service fee of Rs. 2 (Rs. 2.55 including taxes)
- You can take Saapati when your main balance is Rs. 5 or less and your SIM is at least 2 months old
- Dial *9988# to take Saapati
Hashtag by Ncell #CoronaMathiJeet #StayHomeStaySafe