(Last Updated On: January 5, 2020)
After a huge rumor, Xiaomi finally confirms the launching date of its K30 series. The General Manager of Redmi makes the announcement to launch the Xiaomi K30 series on December 10. These series include Redmi K30 and Redmi K30 Pro. At the starting of the year, Xiaomi launched K20 and Redmi K20 Pro as its first K-series. Now this time, the company is coming with more additional features with the K30 series.
Redmi is launching its K30 series with 5G support. It will be the first one to adopt the latest 5G technology in 2020. As the phone is offering 5G support, it is obvious that it will not cheap. It may be more than an affordable price as concerned.
While talking about its display, it will be of a 6.66-inch FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. As per the recent rumor, Redmi K30 will be on sale as soon as it arrives in China. But there will be some delay for its pro version.
On one side, K30 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 700 series processor while on the other side K30 pro will run on Snapdragon 855 or 855+ processor. But both model comes with sport big batteries, 4000 mAh or higher with 30W fast-charging.
- 6.66-inch FHD+ display
- It comes with a 5G support
- bezel-less screen with a punch-hole camera housing two sensors.
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Launch with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chip.
- Come with Sony’s latest 60-megapixel IMX686 camera sensor
- Sport side fingerprint sensor instead of in-screen fingerprint display.
- A front will have dual-cameras, with the pin-hole style.
- Run a Qualcomm Snapdragon 700 series processor
- Come with 30W fast-charging