Butwal is a city stands beside the bank of Tilottama River. It is famous for its road and street food. Additionally, you can also visit Lumbini, the birthplace of Gautham Buddha which is just 39 KM away. Butwal is organizing its first-ever WordCamp. Consequently, just like other WordCamp’s you can get to know a lot more about WordPress & WordPress Community in this gathering.
Well, I think you all know about the WordCamp, do you? Yet besides who are new to it or want to know more can go through this link. You will get nearly all of your answers about WordCamp from here.
Hence the First WordCamp of Butwal, #WCBTL2020 is harmonizing to be held on 25th January 2020 at The Darbar Lawn, Tilottama-3, Rupandehi, Nepal. As it is the first time Butwal is organizing its WordCamp so it might be a historical event for Butwal.
Why should you attend #WCBTL2020?
- It is the first WordCamp of Butwal
- It will be a full-day conference
- Multiple sessions on both technical & business topics related to WordPress
- Useful for both newbies as well as advanced users
- Explore many routes connecting BUTWAL & visit many places that you have never experienced.
Whether you are a student, developer, small business owner, entrepreneur, blogger or marketer, you all can participate at this international conference. I assure you will get a great experience and get a chance to network with a vibrant community of WordPress.
Thus don’t miss this big chance to be a part of #WCBTL2020. Register your entry from this link.
1. Online transfer via eSewa/ Khalti
- Khalti: [email protected]
- eSewa: 9845455008
2. Bank TransferBank
Name: Prabhu Bank
A/C Name: Devendra Pandey
A/C Number: 03301000239398000001
Swift Code: PRVUNPKA
3. Cash Payment
Once you clear your payment, your name will be listed on the attendees’ page.
If you have any queries about this event you can consult:
- Madhav Dhungana, Lead Organizer (9857033733)
- Devendra Pandey, Finance & Design Wrangler (9847308985)
For more details, you can visit the #WCBTL2020 official website.
Venue: The Darbar Lawn, Tilottama-3, Rupandehi, Nepal
Date: 25th January 2020