(Last Updated On: July 25, 2020)
Oppo is one of the popular Smartphone distributors. With its amazing featured phone, it is able to attract the attention of people. Like its stunning smartphone, this time the company is releasing an elegant smartwatch on 31st June.
Earlier this year, Oppo launched its first Android-based smartwatch. But that was only available in China. Oppo new smartwatch will be powered by Wear OS which will run on US friendly OS. The company hasn’t revealed yet where they will launch the watch, so you have to wait for its release.
This Wear OS smartwatch comes with AMOLED screen and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 2500 and Apollo 3 processor. While looking towards its promotional video, it looks very similar to Apple Watch. But still, you have to wait to know better about its look and design.
Now coming towards its chipset, Oppo Smartwatch chipset will be paired with 1GB RAM and a 430 mAh battery. Besides these all, the smartwatch will come with eSIM for LTE and cellular calls, heart rate monitoring, and water resistance up to 3ATM. It also featured a tracking system with which you can track indoor and outdoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, swimming, and many more.
- Display: 1.6-inch AMOLED screen/ 1.91-inch curved AMOLED screen
- Resolution: 320 x 360 pixels/ 402 x 476 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 processor
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic, Barometric pressure, Optical heart rate, Ambient light
- OS: ColorOS compatible with Android 6.0 and above
- Water resistant (5ATM 46mm / 3ATM 41mm)
- Connectivity: 4G via eSIM, WiFi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, built-in GPS, NFC for payments
- Battery: 300mAh (typical) / 289mAh (minimum) for 41mm with 20 hours of usage, 14 days in long battery mode
- 430mAh (typical) / 416mAh (minimum) for 46mm with 40 hours of usage, 21 days in long battery mode
Well, these mention features may have some minor changes. You will get full information about specs, price, and availability after its release on 31st July.